Welcome to St. John College of Health Science – Mbeya.
St. John College of Health Science is a Private Institution registered and accredited by National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and authorized by the Ministry Of Health Community Development, Gender, Elders and Children through REG/HAS/126 ,as a way to help raise qualified indigenous Health workers who will help in taking care of the patients in the hospital.
St. John College of Health Science – Mbeya is now an accredited College for Nursing, Clinical Medicine and Pharmaceutical Science education in Tanzania.
We have trained are hundred of Nurses, Clinical Officers, Pharmaceutical Technicians who are working within and outside the country. We urge you to go through our web pages to know about our College.
Our College is located in Mbeya region Old Airport , Hali ya Hewa Street.
Programs Offered Currently for 2019/2020.
- Ordinary Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Ordinary Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Ordinary Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery
- Ordinary Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery(In-Service)
- Technician Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Technician Certificate in Nursing and Midwifery
- Technician Certificate in Clinical Medicine
- Basic Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences
(CLICK HERE TO APPLY)
B. MODE OF APPLICATIONS
- Applicants for any Program are required to apply by visiting the Campus at Mbeya during working hours/ by clicking here (Apply Online) and attach their required admission particulars including form iv index no/copy of secondary result slip , Tsh 20,000 non refundable as NACTE verification fee
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our Admission officer at 0763 686 917. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office at 0763 686 917.
(i) Carefully read and understand the Program Admission requirements
(ii) Ensure the names and index numbers used during application for admission matches with those used during their studies
(iii) Give correct particulars of citizenship
(iv) Pay a non-refundable NACTE verification fee of Tsh 20,000/= through M-Pesa to 0762994241 (ST.JOHN COLLEGE)
(vi) Ascertain themselves that they possess the minimum entrance qualifications before they pay the fees as the fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
(vii) Any filled applicant form without form iv copy of result slip or certificate will not be taken into considerations.
(i) The number of applicants in each program will influence the cut-off points for admission into the respective programme.
(ii) Applicants will therefore be selected to join the college based on their qualifications and fulfillment of entry requirements.
(iii) Applicants are informed that it is an offense to submit false information for admission. Any candidate who will be discovered to have submitted false information will NOT be considered and appropriate legal action will be taken against them
NOTE: The closing date for receiving applications is strictly on August 2019
We are located in a very convenient campus just a few Kilometers from the Mbeya City Center.